Today my blog is three months old!
To celebrate, here is a rapid-fire review of all 28 posts to date.
- Thank you for hurting me.
- Hey look, subversive stories!
- Some like it rough.
- Maybe casual scening isn’t so bad.
- Love is a hard master.
- There is no why.
- It’s just like teaching preschool.
- Muggles aren’t what they used to be.
- Oh God, I want a dom.
- Oh God, the shame.
- Hello, BDSM blogosphere!
- Please help me switch off my head?
- Sadist ≠ psychopath.
- Can I make you laugh?
- I impersonate a techie service sub.
- Oh God, is it about hurting myself?
- Hello again, BDSM blogosphere!
- (Almost) back to normal!
- Hey look, three plots and a surprise!
- I ogle.
- Hey look, leather book awards!
- I gag.
- Trouble. And help.
- New directions for this blog.
- Thank God I wasn’t (just) hurting myself.
- Neuro/cognitive science proves surprisingly diverting.
- A balanced diet of porn.
Coming up with one-line summaries has been surprisingly fun. And now I’m curious, do you like these better than the originals?